Panga Forum
News:

Be Sure and visit our site sponsors. Every Click Helps!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 19, 2014, 06:36:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMEMSA PANGAS  (Read 5087 times)
rickyb

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

Hello forum members.  My name is Richard Beck and I am selling IMEMSA brand pangas from Mexico here in Corpus Christi, Texas.  IMEMSA pangas are available as a bare hull in lengths from 14 to 33 feet.  They also are available in what they call a sport boat.  These are their 22' and 26' models with full length flat floor, center console and built in under the floor gas tank.  These boats can be ordered here and delivered within 30 days in Corpus Christi, Texas with the paperwork to title and register them in your state.  30 day guaranteed delivery or full and complete refund; no questions asked.   I will gladly answer any questions or give a quote on any model.  I can be reached at rickyb7777@aol.com or called at 361-960-4843 most anytime.  IMEMSA is by far and away the largest panga builder in Mexico and Central America and is wholly owned by Yamaha.
The majority of their boats are built for commercial fishermen all over Mexico.  Many boats 20 and 25 years old are still running.  They don't need much horsepower to make them run, and they are inexpensive on upkeep.  They come with foam flotation.  Call or e-mail me if you should have any interest.  They are probably about 1/3 or 1/2 the price of "Andros or Panga Marine" panga.
dc9loser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 08:18:46 AM »

Richard, you have any links, specs, photos, a website, or other info about which models they have out now, and what they come with?

Thanks
doc

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:57:35 PM »

I second the request for pics....  interested to see how the floor is laid out and how they did the rear bench on the fllored models.  I have a friend who is in love with mine who is onsidering buying his own.
Captain Tyler
Administrator
Founding Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »

Thirds!

What kind of prices are they at with no engine with a center console?

dc9loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 04:15:18 AM »

How about the prices on stock, no floor or console, 29 and 33 foot models?

Thanks in advance!
Panga Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sports Betting