Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexico Panga Purchases  (Read 3120 times)
pescamexicana

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »

I would be interested in seeing how many individuals, not businesses, have now crossed the border to purchase your panga in Mexico.  If you don't mind please respond so we can get a head count.  If you had no problems, please state NO PROBLEMS.  If you had a problem, BRIEFLY describe what happened and how you overcame it.  Thanks, Tom

Living in Panga Heaven!
Redfishnathan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:52:42 PM »

Did it a few years back but, no problems.

Pangas......the El Caminos of the boating world. They can do it all!!
apneadiver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:16:55 PM »

I'll be watching this thread as I'd like to purchase a W-25 (and possibly a F115 depending on pricing) this year.
Helms deep

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:06 AM »

I have not crossed the boarder. I have a friend in the country. He hand a hand full of cash and went to Imemsa. But when he said he was shipping to US they turned him away. I am using a different company in Yucatan and my w29 should be arriving this week or early next. If this doesn't work out I will be talking to Eduardono in Columbia. But the first boat looks amazing.( they always do) Eduardono is a great company -still not reliable enough to form a mail order hobby business. I just want to build them out. I am selling my w26 to pay for the power once the w29 is built out
http://www.thehulltruth.com/boat-commercial-classifieds-marine-services/847293-panga-sale-w26-imemsa.html#post10319604
Helms deep

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 04:33:07 AM »

I'll be watching this thread as I'd like to purchase a W-25 (and possibly a F115 depending on pricing) this year.
check pelagic panga. he is making them in the usa for mexican prices.
apneadiver

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 12:27:59 PM »

Are Pelagic Hybrids just finished out Mimsa's?

Alternatively...does anyone in the US just sell Imemsa hulls as shipped from the factory?  Still looking for a W-25..
Helms deep

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 04:26:52 AM »

He is looking into imemesa hulls as well. Not much difference between a Imemsa 25, minsa 25 and eduardono 25. All the 25s seem alike to me.
gsaade

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

Check out our Uforia Pangas, mas in El salvador and available here in the US with 10 year warranty on the hulls, all fiberglass construction, the toughest pangas out there! We can custom build any panga and design it according to your needs!

We have 18, 22, 25, 28 and 32 ft available! Foam filled, unainkable!

We have demos available in the panhandle and south Florida!

Pm me or email me at Getardo@ipc.com.sv for more info!

www.uforiamarine.com

https://www.dropbox.com/s/duiejk0qqpwmi3l/UFORIA%20%2877%29.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ollydt0eyfik85x/UFORIA%20%28134%29.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h4dowp70tgery7/UFORIA%20%28135%29.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vep38gqjuwalirr/UFORIA%20%2816%29.jpg?dl=0
Avid Marine

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »

Hey I know this is about individuals going south but it seams to have turned into a company thread.  If u have  any interest. i Sale Argos Hulls. Deck,Hull, Rub Rail build is 7,250!$ all u need is a 50 HP.  I do pre orders for bare hulls if interested.
Pangawarehouse.com
Thanks
Chris
Avid Marine
chaunceyhall

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 07:23:53 PM »

I spoke with David Conde - one of the operations managers at Astilleros MIMSA in Merida.  He quoted me immediately for a few different versions of the Mimsa 30ft in differeing stages of completion - minus taxes, shipping and other minor additional costs. 

I am waiting on a retirement buyout to go through.  Once that transaction is complete I will be flying to Cancun and then to Merida by car.

I will let you know how it goes.  They are on Facebook, and he responds via facebook messenger within an hour every time.
Helms deep

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 08:07:48 AM »

we had problems with Minsa. Ask Andy at Hybrid pelagic about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: