Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avid Marine Argos, Mimsa  (Read 2893 times)
ReelInsanity

View Profile Email
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »

Hello, everyone Avid Marine just ordered a load of 18 PA models.  We are doing a special on pre sell prices.  Once in states they will be 3850.  
18ft long High bow
5ft wide
440 pounds
15-30 HP

Call today for pictures and pre-order specials cell 772-828-0111 or AvidMarine@yahoo.com

We Offer models from 10 to 33 ft in all sorts of shapes and sizes let us find the exact boat you need at a affordable price.

"Join the Panga Revolution"

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:31:43 PM by ReelInsanity » Logged
CarlosV

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 05:24:12 AM »

Thanks Chris Im in... Lets see who is coming along...🚣🏾
pescamexicana

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 06:51:24 PM »

My first panga was an Argos (see my post approximately 2 years ago).  They were sold by Maquinter SA da CV around the Yucatan Peninsula.  The Argos is no where near the build quality of the Imemsa.  I used it for one year running an Evinrude 30hp and the hull started developing stress cracks.  I sold it to another gringo and after the end of the second year the fiberglass started pealing.  Maquinter no longer handles the Argos in Cancun.  They shipped them all back to Villahermosa and dumped them cheap.

The National Autonomous University of Mexico used them for a while at their marine biology school at Puerto Morelos.  The fiberglass began separating and they now use Imemsa pangas.

It's your party, choose wisely.

Living in Panga Heaven!
Avid Marine

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 09:10:22 PM »

Hey Penemexico,  I really don't appreciate you coming into my post and bashing my brand.  I understand that you love IMEMSA and all your forms on the internet is about IMEMSA. I had a IMEMSA i have had a ARGOS there boat great boats.  I am sure some has had bad Gel coat.  I am sure IMEMSA has had troubles too let me start digging up some dirt on IMEMSA.  Also i believe a company CALLED viking yachts had problems with there GEL COAT in the early 2000 now there the number one sold sport yacht in the world.  Please don't let this guy give you bad idea on ARGOS there a great brand.  I am offering very fair prices.  I will be asking the Board GM to remove this Thread.  Feel free to call me anytime Penemexico and lets talk on the phone at 772-828-0111.  BY the way IMEMSA and ARGOS hate each other.

Thanks
Chris
Avid Marine. 
Avid Marine

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 09:20:48 PM »

Ohh yeah i forgot. Last time i was over at the MIMSA factory.  They had a 1 year old 29 ft IMEMSA  with a completely separated transom.  They where cutting the class back and i actual flacked wood away.  Just want to say that all boat company have problems and believe me Imemsa has had theres to. 

Thanks
Chris
Avid Marine
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: