Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panga Marine Captiva _ Fishing Config Help  (Read 1315 times)
b1g_tun4

View Profile Email
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:30:06 AM »

I am new to the forum, new to the Panga-Style vessels and relatively new to boating.  I am on my second boat in the last two years.  I just picked up my 22ft Captiva from Panga Marine.  I am still working out the fine details.  How do you fish your Panga?  Where do you stash your gear?  Place your ice chests for the best ride?  Stash fuel for long runs?  I need some ideas if anyone wants to share their photos that would be great.

trip

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 04:20:30 AM »

Congratulations on you new boat.  I have the 20SS and fish flats and near shore in the Gulf.  I put a couple trolling motor batts. under the front deck, PFD's, ropes and bumpers also. Have an ice chest that fits under the deluxe leaning post.  I have the guide model console with seat that serves as an ice chest and store small items under console.  Just have to be creative because of limited space.  I guess my biggest problem is when I carry to many rods & reels.  Have any pictures yet?   Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: