Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nava Pangas Mazatlan  (Read 944 times)
soulpatch

View Profile Email
« on: July 25, 2016, 07:45:23 AM »

I live in Bahia Banderas and I've been talking to guys in the panga fleet here and I mentioned going to Imemsa and looking at their products.

Almost every one of them has recommended the Nava panga as a better option, albeit a bit more expensive.

I'd love to hear some feed back.

I might make a trip up there soon to take a look and also to the Imemsa branch out of Puerto Vallarta.

I plan to purchase in the next six months so there is the Buen Fin to consider, too.

http://www.embarcacionesnava.com/
pescamexicana

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:28:53 PM »

When I was young...if you lived in the pacific northwest, you drank Lucky Lager or Olympia.  If you lived in Minnesota, you drank Hamms.  If you lived in Colorado, you drank Coors and so on.  The same holds true of pangas.  The brand you mentioned is very popular in the Sea of Cortez and there is probably a reason.  I do not know anything pro or con about the brand because they are on sold in the Yucatan.  Please report your findings to the board...I am sure you will be covered up with emails if you don't.  Good Luck, Tom

Living in Panga Heaven!
soulpatch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 08:03:41 PM »

I'll keep you posted.

I am going to talk to a guy tomorrow that runs a super panga out of Mismaloya.... it is a beautiful boat and he may be able to hook me up with a used smaller one. I don't need twin engines and room for 15.......plus I need to be able to afford the fuel!

The best one is going to be the one I can afford to run whenever I want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: