Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Pangamarine Boca Grande  (Read 1881 times)
Texpop

View Profile Email
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »

For Sale:  2013 Pangamarine Boca Grande with Suzuki 140 with less than 50 hours use. This boat has been kept inside a dry dock barn away from Gulf and is in pristine condition. It comes with: Tandem axle trailer, 4 opti batteries, two onboard chargers, Garmin VHF radio, Garmin 741XS Mapping / Fishfinder ( I will include Florida to Texas Mapping), Underwater LED, 49 gallon tank, 8 rod holders and 4 rocket launchers, Minn Kota trolling motor, 140 Suzuki with jack plate with tilt and trim, bemeni top, hydraulic stabilizers,  Power Pole anchor, two live bait wells, and an on board wash down.   Am older person and have not had the health to get most of this great piece of equipment. Will sell for $47,000.00.  Boat, motor, and trailer, and all listed equipment cost $25,000 more when I purchased.   I live in South Texas and could negotiate delivery. If you are a serious buyer and want pics and want to discuss details you can email me at richardsavagetx@gmail. Note:  All of the equipment I listed came new with the boat.  The trolling motor has not been used.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: