Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a cover for 20SS  (Read 1339 times)
Whisky Delta

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2016, 01:40:11 PM »

Looking for a cover for my 20 SS. Wondering if someone has experience with an 'off the shelf' brand/model that fits these boats well. Looked at a few made for a boat with 96" beam, but not sure if the extra width will be a problem. No T-top, and I won't be trailering with it on. Want something that is fairly durable and mostly waterproof. Thanks!
Walt
Blue Star Club

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 02:51:06 PM »

If your have room for one, a portable garage is a much better option. You can get a 10'x20' for about the same price as a good cover.

Whisky Delta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 06:34:37 AM »

Actually have in under a carport now. I'd like to keep it a little better covered, keep the birds off, break from the evening sun, etc.
trip

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »

I built a 10ftX30ft lean to off the side of my barn with sawmill lumber and metal roof.  After I get the sides on I may have a grand in it.
Walt
Blue Star Club

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 03:12:59 PM »

If the length of the cover is right, you can make most covers work. I used to use bungies, and hooked them to my trailer to get tension. You may have to rig up a pole up front to hold the cover up so it will drain. The only other alternative is to have a custom cover made, and that can get rather expensive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: