Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello All : I'm new to the forum  (Read 1109 times)
Neptune

View Profile Email
« on: December 31, 2016, 10:38:33 AM »

So Happy I found this forum !  I am considering an Imemsa Panga 25 .
I would love to get a bare hull and build it up myself . I have a Yam F115 on my current boat and would consider using it on the Panga .
I need some technical support though . The engine is a 20" shaft , can I use it on the Panga , or maybe with some sort of bracket or jack plate setup ?

What kind of speed will I get out of it ? I don't need to go crazy but I would like to be able to move pretty fast when the summer T storms move in .

I live in Cape Coral , FL . If there is anybody close by on this forum I'd love to see yours in person and learn some tips .

Thanks all !
Steven504

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

Happy New Year!!! And welcome to the forum. As being a owner of a panga line of boats that I believe are superior to the Imemsa I have to tell you to consider a 25' Pelagic Hybrid. Our boats are built in Florida all using the infusion molding techniques which creates a lighter stronger hull. Our hulls are also 100% composite materials. We also offer a transom and hull warranty. All at a competitive price to a imported Imemsa.
gsaade

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:27:04 AM »

Hi Neptune!

welcome to the forum! Check Uforia Pangas! You will be impressed!

They are 100% fiberglass, all hand laid one piece! They have a 10 year warranty and are foam filled in partitions so does not sink!

You can check more info at www.UforiaMarine.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: