Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2003 Panga 22 by Panga Marine project boat for sale SE Florida  (Read 1563 times)
Dirty Riggers

View Profile Email
« on: January 17, 2017, 07:58:39 AM »

I have a 2003 Panga Marine 22 footer that I've been building for a while now when I have the time but recently Ive been going out of town for work a lot more than usual. I just got done with the foam stringers and nidacore deck. I also glassed in a 50 gallon aluminum gas tank to keep the deck clean. It needs paint and rigging. I'd sell the hull and a tandem axle aluminum trailer for 4800 without power which is less than what I have in the trailer and hull before any work was done. I'm located in South East FL. The boat is currently flipped right side up on the trailer is primed but still needs some fairing and has the new deck glassed in.

On a side note... My brother also has 75hp e tec tiller he just picked up with 200ish hrs on it. He's trying to keep that tho bc he just bought a hewes 16 and wants to build that out with a tiller but I'm trying to get him to go in on a bigger boat with me by the summer time. 3800 for the tiller e tec with a tach.

PM me for details or text
Dave 561-three76-4448

I could not get pics to upload despite 4 different attempts and resizing so if anyone wants to see some pics here is the link to the sale add on micro skiff I put up a few days ago. Or you can text me for pics as well. I had to redo my login info here which is why its taken me a while to post on here.

http://www.microskiff.com/threads/22-panga-2003-panga-marine-half-of-a-project.42871/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: