Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:56:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just about ready to purchase!  (Read 675 times)
Freedomhunter

View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2017, 02:19:56 PM »

Title says it all and I can say I am pretty excited.  In two years I have went back and forth so many times on boats and I find myself always coming back to Pangamarine.  I see right now they have a demo sale going on the 20ss and the Captiva.  My issue is swinging that price tag for the Captiva, but yet worried I will be missing the two feet on the Super Skiff.  I have this issue where I must, I have to fish blue water.  Lived in FL my entire life and yet never owned a boat to go do so.  With that being said, I don't think either one of these boat will convince me to go out on rough, not so fun days.  Would be leaving out of Ponce Inlet and Cape Canaveral a bunch.  I also fish the skinny stuff, but own a kayak to do that as well.  I fly fish a lot and would be wanting to put an Ipilot trolling motor on the boat while fishing structure offshore and working docks and the flats.  Family wise I have 3 kids and my wife.  Kids are 6, 3, and 1 so space is an issue on the boat.  After paying off hospital bills, business debt, and selling my other boat, I see in my near future a new boat.  Probably calling the bank here in a few days for the pre approval.  20ss vs Captiva or should I have one of the boca's built.
9ball

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 04:32:33 AM »

Best of luck with your decision.  I have a 20 and love it, but I often think about upgrading to a 22.  If you can swing it, go with the 22.  As they say, you always will want a bigger boat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: