Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Andos Bonefish 22 and....  (Read 2116 times)
ThomasPI

View Profile Email
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:08:50 AM »

Just looking to get some info. I'm living in N. Florida and we'll be moving to the Tampa area in May or June and maybe a year or less out. I'm thinking that a Panga style hull would work pretty well in Tampa bay despite posts to the contrary on Florida Sportsman that I've made. So far, I'm liking the Andros Bonefish 22 and comparing it directly the the Panga Marine Boca Grande 22'. While Panga Marine lists their base price for the hull, I've yet to get any idea what the cost of the hull is for the Andros despite emailing Andros a few days ago. I'm interested in getting a fair comparison between the two and typically responses are always boat x is better than boat y since the responses are from those that own brand x etc. The Andros seems to offer a good amount of storage which is important to me.

So any input would be a big help as I'm just starting my search in the VERY early stages. The Panga Marine seems to be pretty fairly priced for the hull but granted the options can add up.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: