Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panga setup for solo sightfishing for redfish  (Read 3124 times)
piscatus

View Profile Email
« on: December 09, 2014, 07:44:00 PM »

Thought you all may get a kick out of this photo...

PangaMarine 20' SuperSkiff setup for a day of solo fly fishing for Reds in Biloxi Marsh. If you are wondering what all that mess is: Werner Platform Ladder with tool bucket stripping basket attached. GoPro on a painters pole and USB battery blank (no battery change required. Now deceased Canon 550D on a Joby Gorillapod, Min Kota Riptide 80 iPilot and remote. Theres another gopro on a pole hiding somewhere along with a Loomis NRX 10# and Loop Opti Speedrunner. Tis a solo fishing machine!!!

Got a bunch of good reds on fly that day but struggling to link to the album on facebook... You should be able to access it here - https://www.facebook.com/Piscatus/photos_stream

Cheers

Chris
Walt
Blue Star Club

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:43:26 AM »

Just a few thoughts.

Your definitely going to tower above the competition!  You were looking to achieve some upward mobility!  You like fishing @ the peak  of the run!  You have some high standards! Your @ the top of the food chain! It looks like you've been getting high on the job!

Grin jk

Nice pictures, and thanks for sharing.
Swampy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 09:46:11 AM »

I like it.  A photographer friend of mine wants to sight fish the marsh around here with a go pro and a small drone.  Seems like you have a similar idea.  Did it work?
Artiwuth

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 03:43:11 AM »

I see my eyes often offline.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: