Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 06:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Angler Panga!  (Read 6755 times)
Chasin' Hoo

View Profile Email
« on: February 14, 2015, 11:15:32 PM »

Well it seems like Angler is back out on the water. I saw a blue panga at the miami boat show and it looks awesome. Sounds like a group of three guys bought all the molds and are trying to get them into production again. No diesels thank god, all outboards. Gabriel said that singles would have an open transom and twins would be closed and with a bracket. They've also added some storage in the seats up front and they have two livewells under the seats on either side of the stern. He said they are still tweaking some stuff so let's hope they sort out some of the issue we've all encountered.

Here's a picture few pics.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:20:19 PM by Chasin' Hoo » Logged

CHASIN' HOO
Walt
Blue Star Club

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:19:19 AM »

Nice looking rig!
Captain Tyler
Administrator
Founding Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 08:22:09 AM »

WOW! Who was the dealer selling these? I thought that mercury still owned the molds and they were in a stalemate with angler. I bet these things are going to be pricey now...

jsirven

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 12:13:12 PM »

Just came from the boat show and saw them, 31,000 just for the hull.  I remember buying one in 2002 and I paid 10,000 just for the hull.  That's a lot of money for that hull stripped.  I love the boat but I think they have to bring that price way down.  I didn't exam the boat at all since I am not in the market but from the outside looking in it looked really nice.  They added a hatch for the gas tank and boxes, that's a big improvement. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: