Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 05:15:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More flyfishing from the Panga Super Skiff  (Read 5212 times)
piscatus

View Profile Email
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:06:49 PM »

Just finished editing a bunch of footage I got a few weeks back. Was a magic day on the water with no one else in sight.... The vid is a tad long at 13 minutes but the blue sky, gin clear water, low winds and obliging fish left me with lots of great footage! Every single fish caught on the same Gold Bomber Fat Boy fly... I was about to retire it when complacency got the better of me......

http://www.piscatus.net/louisianna-redfish-on-the-fatboy-fly/

Swampy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:38:46 PM »

Wow.  Gorgeous water and fine fish.  There was some suspense as well, like when you set the rod down to adjust the trolling motor.  I was waiting for a fish to take the fly and the rod, and almost as soon as you grabbed the rod again a fish struck.  Great video.  Thanks for sharing.
piscatus

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:01:50 AM »

Thanks Swampy.. Yeah I made the cast to some fish but was wayyyy short. The trolling motor hit bottom so I jumped down to raise it. As I was getting back up the ladder I realized there was a closer group of 2 fish and they were right on top of my fly...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: