Panga Forum
News:

Registration is now back open. Hopefully the new spam software will work !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 06:11:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Angler still operating?  (Read 4581 times)
Papongo

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2015, 07:17:37 AM »

I also saw the boat in the outside tents at the Miami Intl. Boat Show. The web site shows that it is under construction and phone is disconnected. I was told that Angler was under new ownership. No dealers anywhere? I found one in dealer in New Smyrna Beach but they were all 2012 models. Dealer told me that he could not sell them because Angler would not warranty the hulls. I'm wondering if that was due to the fact that maybe the 2012 hulls were built by the previous owners of Angler? Anyone know of anything current with these guys? The 26' Panga looks like a lot of boat with a single engine at that size.
jsirven

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:14:02 PM »

Great boat used to have a 2002 with a 120 HP diesel, wish I would have kept it.  I used it for 5 years best boat I ever owned.  Slayer Skiff is building them now, they built two boats so far, they are building a much better boat.  Three piece hull and quality materials.  Lots of info on the Pangler on yahoo groups. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: